May your glass be ever full. May the roof over your head be always strong. And may you be in heaven half an hour before the devil knows you're dead.
I hope you have a great day! It is gorgeous today in Sacramento.
Here are 17 things I am happy about today!
- I am excited about getting away this weekend to celebrate our 15 year wedding anniversary!!
- Having two loving boys that I just want to squish every minute.
- I am grateful for my Super hunky husband for being a gorgeous human who loves me.
- I love this beautiful green blouse I got for Christmas from Mor Mor to wear today! Thank you!
- I finished a horrible project at work where I coordinated the purchase of 360 branded jackets and had to deliver them throughout the hospital. Errrr
- Love my seven-year-old Erik.
- Meeting Casey's new pediatrician today. It is time to try out our new health insurance.
- Finished our taxes.
- Finished our passport paperwork. We don't have travel plans but now if we did, we could actually go.
- Love my eleven-year-old Casey.
- Started paperwork with a lawyer for a will/trust. It is about time we did this and I am relieved to get this done.
- Love my 13-year-old dog Curly. He is all love and I am so lucky.
- Friends that stop by for wine and catch up.
- Being married to Pedar for 15 years today. Everything is better with Pedar!!
- I am grateful to live in Northern California where I can almost always count on St. Patrick's Day being 74 degrees and sunny. Oh yeah!!
- I am grateful for prayer. When things go sideways, I am grateful that I can speak to God and feel better.