Just when I thought nothing much happened in 2015, I took a moment to look through pictures and realized how wrong I was. Here are a few of things that happened last year.
- We took out the Monster Bush in our front yard.
- We fixed our pool.
- We attended Chris and Jen's wedding.
- We watched Megan graduate from High School.
- We celebrated Jim's stem cell transplant.
- I got a new job.
- We made a financial plan. This will finally be the year of no credit debt, an actual savings and money into college accounts for boys. Thank you, Dave Ramsey!
- We said goodbye to our dear friend Lou.
- We enjoyed making awesome new memories with family and friends.
- We fell more in love with each other and our kids.
Wishing you and yours a happy and healthy 2016.