Last week I wanted to STOP and just hide in a closet and ask someone to bring me milkshakes and salty snacks, but with some prayers to my angels, I got dressed and out in the world and did what needed to be done.Read More
I have enjoyed reading the November gratitude posts. I know several people that have committed to making a post everyday for the month of November. I like the idea of including the kids, so the gratitude pumpkin is perfect. Get a pumpkin and a permanent marker and go around and ask everyone to share what they are grateful for. I think it would make a thoughtful Thanksgiving centerpiece.
And because I am a joiner, I thought I would brain dump a few things I am grateful for.
- I am grateful for time. We complain that we have so little of it, but we have it, and I am grateful for it.
- I am grateful that I can start a new healthy habit to replace a not so good one.
- I am grateful that if I suck at something today, I can try again tomorrow.
- I am grateful for goals, it means I have the energy and motivation to see something to completion.
- I am grateful for my health.
- I am grateful that my husband takes such good care of me.
- I am grateful that my children love me enough to tell me when I am being a monster mama. I will work on reacting with more kindness, and less monster.
- I am grateful for each new day to try again to be better, stronger, more loving and smarter.