Please join me at Mama's Night Out to benefit Unravel pediatric cancer. Watching my friends Kelly and Erin grieve the loss of their nine-year-old son Sawyer has inspired me to raise money and awareness for pediatric cancer. Kelly asked her friends to not be sorry, but to be active. This is my second Mama's Night Out. This year I am on the planning committee and I can assure you it is going to be a great time.
Buy your ticket here!
Date: April 29, 2017 Location: The Willow Ballroom, 10724 River Road, Hood, CA Time: 6 p.m. – 11 p.m.
- Grab your girlfriends, dust off your little black dress and come together to raise money for Unravel Pediatric Cancer!
- Have some delicious appetizers, or skip those and go right to dessert. (It’s your night, you can do that!)
- Buy some raffle tickets and enter to win some great prizes just for you.
- Learn more about pediatric cancer and how coming to the event makes a difference to the 36 children who get diagnosed with cancer every day.
- It will be the most fun you will ever have for a good cause! I can’t wait to see you all there!.