I have been listening to the So Money podcast with Farnoosh Torabi. I love when she asks her guests (who are generally very successful people!) to share a bit of information about their relationship with money. She asks questions like:
- What’s your greatest money memory as a kid growing up?
- Did you have a lemonade stand?
- Did you work your first job when you were 12?
- What was the lesson that you learned about money?
- What would you say is your financial philosophy?
- Do you have a money mantra?
- What would you say is your number one financial habit?
- When I was younger, the one thing I wish I had learned about money is ____.
What lessons do we keep relearning about money, because of our habits? So much is just habits. I'm hoping to drop some bad habits and strengthen my good ones. I'm wishing you luck too! Cheers to feeling better about all things money!