You make me happy
Great things to say to your kids, or to ANYONE you love!!
- I love you. Say it as often as you like!
- I like it when you... Talk about positive aspects of their behavior.
- You make me happy. This makes them feel valuable.
- I'm proud of you. They need to hear they are doing a good job, even when it's hard.
- You are special. Let them know their uniqueness is a strength.
- I trust you. Building a foundation of trust raises an honest person.
- I believe in you. Teach them how valuable they are.
- I know you can do this. Encourage them to never give up.
- I am grateful for you. Be specific, this can really make their day.