What would you do differently?
I love what these women share about what they would differently if they could go back in time.
- If I had my time again I wouldn't create a to-do list, I would create a To- Don't list.
- I'd give myself time to indulge in the things that I now understand are the most important.
- What I wouldn't give to extend those goodnight kisses, instead of moaning about having to get up early in the morning.
- What I wouldn't give for more time to cuddle my babies before they got too big to hold.
- What I wouldn't give for five more minutes on the dance floor, while my legs are still strong enough to carry me.
- Be in the moment.
- Be kinder to yourself.
- Be kinder to others.
- Be able to let go and be proud to do so.
- If I were a young woman now, I would spend more time BEING, not DOING.